Horizon

Falmouth 01.011.2012

I know, very lazy BUT on reflection I don’t think the yacht looked right in the previous post so I have removed it.  I think the image is now stronger – what do you think?

How many people read this far might be a better question!

Advertisements

34 Responses to “Horizon”

1. Chillbrook

I read this far.. 🙂 I have to say Adrian I think I prefer the picture with the yacht. For me it provides a strong focal point but then I love boats so I guess I’m biased.

• adrianpym

Thanks Chillbrook. I didn’t like the way I had processed the yacht as I could see the photoshop artifacts on my screen. If you look in full screen or close up the image was obviously photoshop’d.

2. Kirsty

Only looking on my phone you understand, but I think the shot’s too heavy. Might look different on the computer…

3. John Smith

Aha…..too right, I skipped the boat……but this is very intense…less is certainly more………..a sense of mystery……….the meaning of life …. 🙂

4. suburbaphobe

I read this far! 😉 I like this one better than the one with the boat. The sea and the sky and the lighting are powerful enough on their own. 🙂

5. alvason

PS I thought the yacht was too distracting – too central and too fiddly and stark.

6. Scott Marshall

very interesting from an observation point of view – your recent images are really quiet dark – the yacht is also interesting, now you see it then you don’t – personally I liked the yacht but would have preferred the crop to place the yacht off centre and fully against the water which would offer some contrast in the water – but hell it is so subjective – thoughts Adrian

7. Sallyann

I like this one which unusual for me because its dark and dangerous…but much more dramatic without the yacht. 🙂